Addressing Needs of Different Kinds7 Jun 2022
In 2018, the Highland Park Community Foundation, through discussions with Highland Park High School staff, established the Personal Achievement Award to expand opportunities for students who demonstrate perseverance toward personal goals when faced with obstacles or other challenges. Among other things, the award recognizes a student who:
- Demonstrates a genuine commitment to succeed despite obstacles or personal challenges;
- Sets personal goals and challenges him/herself to achieve them;
- Thrives in the school environment;
- Works hard and is a positive influence; and
- Shows appreciation for the help he/she receives.
To see the full Newsletter:Click Here