Commitment as Highland Park Community Foundation’s29 Jun 2021
In 2018, the Highland Park Community Foundation established the Personal Achievement Award to honor a Highland Park High School senior for significant personal achievement. The award recognizes a student who, among other things:
- Demonstrates a genuine commitment to persevere despite obstacles or personal challenges;
- Sets personal goals and challenges him/herself to achieve them;
- Thrives in the school environment;
- Works hard and is a positive influence; and
- Shows appreciation for the help he/she receives.
To see the full Newsletter:Click Here